Content Collaboration Management System (CCM) version 1.0 was first implemented in 2004. It is an engine used to manage PTj's Website in a distributed manner. The prime objective of CCM is to provide a manageable framework for PTjs with no technical staff to update their website. It is centrally manage and monitored by PTM.
A team member from the division started development of CCM 2.0 EDI in November 2008 to replace the first version. CCM 2.0 EDI was ready for testing at the end of January 2009.
The new CCM 2.0 EDI is equipped with the following enhanced features such as:
- Group access control & audit trail functionality
- Enhanced editorial function ( FCKEditor & General Purpose Content Type)
- Provide Multi-Template environment
- RSS Feed enabled
- Integrated storage functionality for files and images
- Time based article publishing function